When upgrading from Berlin to Dublin, there is a difference in the transform history. The transform history record is missing the "Set" and "Import set table" values when there are two or more transforms, and the transform is done by a scheduled import.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a data source and attach a csv file that contains user id, first name, last name, work phone, and cell phone.
- Create 2 transform maps with sys_user as the target coalescing on user_name.
- In the first transform map, set the order to 100 and map user id, first name, last name and work phone.
- In the second transform map, set the order to 200 and map user id and cell phone
- Navigate to System Definition > Scheduled Imports, create a scheduled import, and Execute Now.
- Navigate to the Transform History.
Note that Set and Import Set table have no value for the second transform.
Also note that the transform map has no value for the first transform.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB593891