Using these methods requires the Change Management Risk Assessment plugin to be activated.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a Change Request with a Business Service CI that is "1 - most critical" and also a completed Risk Assessment.
- Run Execute Risk Calculation UI Action.
The risk calculation works fine the first time through. If the Risk Assessment evaluates to a Medium Risk, it then pulls the correct Risk condition of Critical service changed and sets the risk to High. This is correct.
- Execute the risk calculation a second time.
It does not apply the High risk, but applies the Medium risk from the Risk Assessment instead.
This problem is fixed in Dublin Patch 1 and later.
If an upgrade is not possible, remove the existing script include 'RiskAssessmentCalculator' (sys_id=925c80320a0a2c7669afdc12628f5a12), previously installed by the Change Management Risk Assessment plugin and import the new version (attached XML file) into the affected instance.
- Navigate to System Definition > Script Includes.
- Use the list UI Action to delete the existing version.
- Right-click on the header bar and select Import XML.
- Import the attached XML file.
Related Problem: PRB591891