This is an issue because this style was first added to the style sheet in Dublin, so all instances that modified their CSS will experience this issue in IE9 upon upgrading to Dublin.
Regression from Calgary, reproducible in Dublin/Eureka.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content Management > Styles Sheets.
- Select Gray CSS - Base.
- In the BODY tag, delete or comment out the following line: height: auto;.
- If you are in Eureka, also comment out the following line (not present in Dublin or earlier) from the HTML tag: height: auto;.
- Click Save.
- Open any CMS page containing an Expand to fit iFrame in IE9. For example: https://[instance name].service-now.com/ess/order_hardware.do.
- The main content frame will not expand, and hardly any of it will display. See attached.
Add height: auto; to the Body tag in the Gray CSS - Base CSS style sheet.
One limitation to the workaround is that if the user increases the font size of their session, they can push the Submit button off the page even with the workaround in place.
Related Problem: PRB594058