Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new UI Policy on change_request:
- Set Short Description to test
- Select the On load option
- Select the Active option
- Select the Reverse if false option
- Select the Global option
- Set Order to 100
- Give it a condition of [Planned start date] [is] [less than 3 Days after Created]
- Click Save.
- For the UI Policy Actions.
- Click New and create one for the field change_plan to make it readonly.
This means that if you create a new change and the Planned start date is less than three days out, you are not allowing enough time for planning and you cannot input the change_plan.
- Save the UI Policy.
- Create a new change request.
- Set the Planned Start Date to tomorrow.
Note that the change_plan field should be readonly, but nothing happens.
- If you enable UI Policy debugging, the following messages appear:
11:41:01 (825)change_request.do GlideFieldPolicy: Running "Test" UI Policy on "change_request" table
11:41:01 (825)change_request.do GlideFieldPolicy: >>> evaluating conditions:
11:41:01 (825)change_request.do GlideFieldPolicy: evaluateTermDate - unsupported operator 'LESSTHAN'. Returning FALSE.
11:41:01 (826)change_request.do GlideFieldPolicy: > start_date's value of "2014-01-16 11:40:11" with the condition( LESSTHAN sys_created_on@day@after@3) evaluates to FALSE
11:41:01 (826)change_request.do GlideFieldPolicy: <<< condition exited with: FALSE
11:41:01 (826)change_request.do GlideFieldPolicy: Setting "disabled" to "false" on "change_plan" field
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB593878