Hyperlinks in more information description are incorrectly redirecting to catalog item. This problem was introduced in Calgary Patch 2.
Steps to Reproduce
- Edit the catalog item Application Server (Large).
- In the description, create a hyperlink to http://google.com.
- Open the service catalog.
- Click Request Application Infrastructure category.
- Expand the More Information section.
- Click the newly created hyperlink in the description.
You are redirected to the catalog item. Once in the item, the hyperlink works correctly.
There is no workaround for this Known Error at this time.
Related Problem: PRB589028