UI policy on Multiple Choice variables throws the error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'childNodes' of undefined. This error causes one of the variables in the multiple choice list to be read-only.
Glideform was iterating over sibling rows to disable all choice elements because it was not checking that the "row" was actually a row (TR). This meant that for the variable, a hidden input field was being treated as a row, but this had no child elements (which is what the code was looking for). Rather than correcting the radio variable template, it introduced one line of guard code.
- UI policy on Multiple Choice variable throws Uncaught TypeError for childNodes property
- The UI Policy to make a certain variable read only on catalog items and tasks not applying
- Need assistance with some Catalog UI Policies created for variable sets.
- Facing issue while trying to make Date & multi choice field readonly
- UI Policy for Radio Raises an error
Related Problem: PRB589809