This is working as expected in other browsers (for example, Firefox and Internet Explorer).
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content Management > Pages.
- Search for and open Portal - Incident Status.
- Edit Page.
- Add content.
- Go to Content Blocks > Request IFrame.
- Add to the page and position it above or below the existing Active Incidents iFrame.
- Go the the Incident Status page: https://[instance_name].service-now.com/ess/incident_status.do.
- Note that only the top iFrame is displaying and that the vertical scroll bar keeps expanding.
Replace one (or both) of the iFrames with a gauge. Use the fixed size option for the iFrames.
This problem does not occur in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
The definitive fix is targeted for the new Geneva UI.
Related Problem: PRB593130