When enabling the UI Macro "email_reply", and you reply to a "received" email using this feature, the "To" field is populated with a "sys_id" as opposed to the actual email address.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enable UI Macro email_reply.
- Send an email to the instance to generate a received email.
- Click either Reply or Reply All.
Note that the To field is populated with a sys_id instead of an email address.
Change the two email client template records:
- Navigate to the Email Client Template [sys_email_client_template] table.
- In the the reply-received and reply all-received records, replace user in the To field with user_id.
Related Problem: PRB586226