Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to Hi.
- Navigate to Knowledge Base > View.
- Select any KB article.
Note that "ARTICLE NOT FOUND" appears in the header of the KB article.
- The UI Page kb_view needs to be removed and replaced with the new version (attached xml file) by a system administrator:
- If the Import XML fails for an Admin user, most likely the pre-existing UI Page (OOB sys_id = '1f5e464b0a0a0b3200dbbe75f65063e4') has not been successfully removed and the logs will show a unique primary key violation error.
- The Script Include KnowledgeHelp should also be reverted to the OOB version:
- The UI Macro kb_stripe_text can be modified to comment out the sections evaluating the article for validity.
Related Problem: PRB586912