Intermittently, Chrome versions 31.0.1650.48 and later fails to load one of the frames, application menu or main frame.
Steps to Reproduce
Open any instance in Google Chrome 31.0.1650.48 or later.
From time to time, the application navigator menu or main panel fail to load and a blank page is displayed.
Refreshing loads the home page. In order to reproduce again, go to navpage.do.
Import the attached UI script (sys_ui_script_39e42211df111100a3e5ed969bf263e5.xml: SNC auto refresh iframes for Chrome) into the affected instance. This script is specific for this problem, so it is not already present in the instance.
- Download the attached file.
- Log in to the affected instance as administrator.
- Navigate to System UI > UI Script.
- Right-click on the script's list header.
- Select Import XML..
- Choose the previously downloaded XML file and click Upload.
Related Problem: PRB592287