Steps to Reproduce
- Create two update sets in the In progress state.
- Select the first update set as current one.
- Add/modify an update sync record.
- Verify that the update is added to the update set and a new version is added to [sys_update_version] table with the source set to the current update set.
- Go to the Update Set page where you can see list of updates for the update set. Click the update, and then move it to the second update set by updating the Update Set field.
- Note that version record still points to the first update set whene it should have been pointing to the second one.
If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Subscribe to this known error article (click the Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB590203