If the URL Suffix field on the Site (content_site) table is changed to "cms," the CMS site homepage works properly, but navigating to any other page displays the "Page not found" error.
Also, our product documentation states that if the URL Suffix field is left blank, the site suffix "cms" is used. This is not occuring. The site URL Suffix field is mandatory, so it cannot be left blank.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in as an admin on a base system instance.
- Go to the sample CMS site named Employee Self-Service (https://instance.service-now.com/nav_to.do?uri=content_site.do?sys_id=5767a89fc0a8016b012f6aecb0c816a4).
- Change the URL Suffix to cms.
- Go to the CMS site, https://instance.service-now.com/cms/.
The CMS main page works properly.
- Go to any other page. For example, https://instance.service-now.com/cms/order_things.do.
The Page not found message is displayed.
- In the dictionary entry for the content_site.url_suffix field, deactivate the field's mandatory status.
- Clear the URL Suffix of the Employee Self-Service site and click Save.
- Go to https://instance.service-now.com/cms/.
Note that the Employee Self-Service CMS site is not displayed, contradicting the product documentation.
This issue is being investigated. Updates will be provided as they become available.
Related Problem: PRB589527