Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Incident > Create New.
- Right-click on the header and select Personalize Form Layout.
- Move Time Worked from Available to Selected.
- Click Save.
- Open the Incident form while starting an external stopwatch.
- Move away from the tab on which the form is open and wait for about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Return to the tab from step 5.
When you return to the tab on which the timer is running, your stopwatch and the Time Worked field on the Incident form should have a gap between their values. The Time Worked field runs slower than the stopwatch.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix. You can also subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB588596