Verifying the user is not locked out
ServiceNow does not send email to locked out users (Berlin and later releases). If a user stops receiving notifications on a Berlin or later release, verify the user is not locked out. By default, ServiceNow locks out inactive users.
- Login to the instance.
- Navigate to User Administration > Users.
- Select the user record you want to troubleshoot from the list.
- Verify that the Locked out field is clear.
- If the user is locked out, verify this is intentional.
- If the user is not locked out, verify the user's notification preferences.