Verifying the user is not inactive
By default, ServiceNow locks out inactive users. In Berlin and later releases this means that inactive users will not receive notifications because they are locked out. If a user stops receiving notifications on a Berlin or later release, verify the user is not inactive.
Note: By default, ServiceNow locks out inactive users.
- Log in to the instance.
- Navigate to User Administration > Users.
- Select the user record you want to troubleshoot from the list.
- Verify that the Active field is selected.
- If the user is inactive, verify this is intentional
- If the user was already active, verify that the user is not locked out