Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the demo instance.
- In the navigation filter, enter Change.
- Open any change request form and right-click the header. Select Personalize form layout and add the u_stages field to the form.
- Save the form.
- Create a new business rule change_request_u_stagesGetChoices. (Use the attached file for the exported business rule.)
- Import the file to the business rule.
- Navigate to Change > Create New.
- Set the type as Comprehensive and short description as TestINT1995399.
- Click Submit.
- Navigate to the change list and personalize list control. Add the u_stages field to the list. Notice that the newly created request stages are showing from the main workflow.
- Complete the generated tasks.
- Notice that when the Comprehensive change workflow reaches to subflow activity, and if the subflow gets the control of stages field, the stages icon starts showing the stages from subflow.
Even if subflow is completed and the main workflow starts executing the activities and completes the successfully, the stages icon still shows stages from the subflow. The main workflow does not get control back for the stages field.
If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field to determine the versions that have a permanent fix to this issue.
Related Problem: PRB573720