With Internet Explorer 8, when a list is viewed from outside of the IFRAME and is filtered with a date, attempting to export the list to XLS, CSV, XML and PDF results in an blank file. Internet Explorer 8 does give the following warning: "Internet Explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross-site scripting." From within the normal iFrame, the export works as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Using IE8, go to https://demo.service-now.com/incident_list.do
- Apply the a date filter: Created on Last 3 months
- Notice the IE warning about XSS.
- Export the list to XLS by right-clicking on the number column.
- Notice that the file is empty.
- Use a different browser (for example, Chrome or Firefox).
- Try exporting while in compatibility mode.
Subscribe to this known error article (click Subscribe button at the top of the article) to receive notifications when more information is available about this issue.
Related Problem: PRB560705