When clicking on the Continue Shopping button, the navigation ends up at the /ess/welcome.do page.
This is configurable via a catalog property, and the label states: URL to redirect to upon clicking of the "Continue Shopping" button inside of a cart.
Leaving the propery blank should mean default behavior and going back one page. It will instead bounce to the welcome page.
- Continue Shopping button going to incorrect page
- Unexpected behavior of the "Continue Shopping" button on CMS pages / service catalog
- Continue Shopping Button not working in CMS
- "Continue Shopping" button shows blank page
- Back Button (Green arraow) not working
- ESS shopping car "Continue Shopping" button brings up Welcome to ServiceNow screen
- Problem with ESS "continue shopping button"
- 'Continue Shopping' button not working
- Continue Shopping in Add to Cart was not working in Portal View
- Continue Shopping in the Shopping Cart does not go back to the Order Things page (newly created).
Any of the below workarounds makes possible to get the shopping cart back & proceed further to place an order.
Go to any of the product detail page and click on "Edit Cart" or "Proceed Checkout" button to proceed further to place an order. (for Example: Click on Orderthings -> hardware -> Look at "Edit Cart" or "Proceed Checkout" button on the Right hand side)
Refresh the same page when I see welcome page after clicking on "Continue Shopping", this will bring back at:
http://<instance-name>ess/order_software.do or http://<instance-name>ess/order_hardware.do or http://<instance-name>ess/ess/order_office.do based on the type of product I added in cart most recently.
Related Problem: PRB582669