When installing a language plugin, and including the Task Relations formatter on a form, many elements on the formatter and the corresponding page for adding relations (add_task_relationship.do) are largely left untranslated. The task_relations.xml file is not editable within the instance, so the issue cannot be resolved by using gs.getMessage.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to the incident form.
- Go to Personalize > Form Layout.
- Add the Task Relations formatter to the form and save.
- Open any incident, click the green + sign next to the formatter name, Related Items.
- Create some relationships by using the slush bucket.
- Install any language plugin (such as Spanish).
- Switch to that language and go to the same incident from step 4.
- Notice that the formatter is mostly untranslated.
- Click the green + sign next to the formatter name.
- Notice that the page with the slush bucket is also mostly untranslated.
Related Problem: PRB584330