Troubleshooting single-user performance issues on a specific application
- Unable to log in to the instance.
- Instance is slow or sometimes unavailable.
- Able to connect the instance but cannot authenticate or log in.
- No Internet connectivity.
- Instance is going through scheduled down time.
- Network problems exist between the instance and the user.
- Instance cannot connect to the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) server.
To troubleshoot single-user performance issues on a specific application:
- Verify that there are no network connectivity issues. For more information, see Verifying Network Connectivity.
If the issue continues to exist after trying the steps in this article:
- Clearly identify the issue or question.
- Visit the ServiceNow product documentation.
- Search the ServiceNow Community.
- Post a question on the ServiceNow Community forums. New users must create an account on the ServiceNow Community in order to post.
- Open an incident via email or the online Technical Support system.
- Contact the Technical Support team.
For more information on related topics, review the following ServiceNow product documentation pages:
For more topic related issues, review the following Knowledge Base article: